Have a Broken Garage Door?
Can’t even use your garage door because the function is compromised by a broken component? If this is the case, you may be leaving your home or business easily penetrable to robbers and to the South Florida weather. In either situation, it’s best to seek a repair solution as soon as possible to address the issue. We are here to help you get back to enjoying the use of your garage door.
Maintenance for Garage Door Upkeep
We offer both a safety check and tune-up for our clients at a low cost. This safety check and tune-up include inspecting all of the parts that make up the functionality of your garage door. And, adjusting, re-balancing, lubricating, and testing these parts as needed.
High-Quality Hardware and Repair Parts
Need a replacement spring, garage door tracks, new cables, or even new weatherstripping? We’ve got the parts to get your garage door back to functioning properly.
Emergency Garage Door Repairs
Our emergency repair promise means that we can be there to repair a garage door the same day you call.
Basic Garage Door Maintenance
These tips could prevent problems:
- Examine the rollers and tracks on the garage door. If you can’t remember the last time you cleaned them, now is the time to clean the rollers and tracks with a good brushing and to lubricate the rollers and axles. The bearings on rollers can also wear out; replace any rollers that don’t operate smoothly.
- Tighten any hardware. The tracks that guide the rollers on an overhead garage door are assembled in sections and attached to the garage with brackets. Make sure all of the sections are well secured and that the screws and bolts that hold the brackets are tight.
- Check all cables and pulleys. Spring-operated garage doors have cables and pulleys that may wear out over time. Frayed cables and damaged pulleys need to be replaced—a job best done by professionals.
- Test the door balance. A garage door only requires only a few pounds of pressure to move it up and down. If springs wear out and lose their resiliency, a power garage door opener will need to work extra hard to lift the door. This will quickly wear out the motor on the opener. Replacing worn-out springs is usually a job for a professional technician.
- Test the auto reverse feature. Garage door openers are designed to automatically reverse and lift the door if it encounters an obstacle on the way down to the floor. If this feature isn’t working correctly, the heavy door poses a safety hazard and the door opener should be repaired or replaced.
A glass garage door can enhance the presence of your home in your neighborhood.
Everyone will be talking. The neighbors. The mailman. You won't be able to stop the compliments.
We can help you learn more about impact-resistant glass garage doors turn a house into a beautiful home.